Viva Musica 5 yesterday was a blast!!!!.... I love the concert so much... haha... though it's definitely not one of the best sounding concerts around... but I really liked the way the concert was quite informal... the juniors ended up dancing on stage during the last song... and they dedicated a dance to us too.. aww... so sweet... haha.. ya.. and I really have to say that I don't regret sacrificing mid-years for this concert... I'm so glad I convinced myself to play for the concert...
Before the concert... all of us were waiting for our turn to get on stage for a run through of the programme...

Oh.. Hai Sing didn't have enough instruments... so I used dear Glimmer for the concert... Hui Koon's instrument has a name too!... it's called Shimmer... Eunice's is Glitter.... we came out with this crazy idea to name our instruments after Jane told us that her alto clarinet was called Sparky because she used to polish it so often...

Hai Sing's Junior band... the Sec. 1s looked so cute because they're all so small sized... haha.. oh.. I didn't manage to capture them in the new band uniform... but I think I like the old one better...

Mus'Art clarinet choir... I heard they are good... but unfortunately... we were all outside getting ready to get up stage... so I didn't manage to hear them...

The alumni clarinetists with our conductor Mr Chua!!.. sadly we didn't manage to take a picture with Mrs Chua too... oh.. by the way.. it's not a coincidence that they are addressed by the same surname... they are a couple... so nice right?... a couple conducting the same band... haha..

alumni clarinetists with our guest player Hansel... I think he plays well... but he doesn't have confidence in himself... tsk.. oh.. if you realised we all have pink ties!... every section takes a different colour...

alumni clarinetists with our juniors Yi Ying and Rachel...

the bus we sat in had broken windows!!

This concert is really extremely enjoyable for all of us... I think... so of course there are special people to thank too...
~The people who started the alumni band
~Our conductors Mr & Mrs Chua
~all those who willingly came to play for the concert... and dragged themselves to practice every Saturday before the concert so we will do ok...
~Our teachers-in-charge
~the guest players for the alumni
~Our clarinet guest player... Hansel...
~Our juniors Yi Ying.. Rachel.. Jian Hui.. Jian Jun..who willingly volunteered their time to play for the alumni band...
~ people who gave me the flowers... chocolates... and the hand-made candle
~Chelsea who was there with me the whole time... so I didn't feel lonely at all... and thanks for helping me with tying my hair... haha..
~Xin Hui who managed to help me calm my nerves because the scores were not with me.. and I wasn't sure if Jasmine would bring hers...
~Our supporters!!
and the list goes on & on & on... here's a big THANK YOU to all these wonderful people who helped make our concert a success!...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:45 PM