<body scroll="auto">
Monday, July 24, 2006
Hey!... I haven't been here for more than a month!!!.... is that an achievement or is that an achievement.... anyway... I couldn't resist the temptation to blog about the Aichi Meiden High School Band.... woah... they played really well during assembly today too.... I'm seriously impressed with them...

Saturday's concert was really extremely wonderful with them around too... I want to go Japan with the band next year!!!!!.... haha... yep.... apparently... Aichi Meiden High School Band is the top band for their division... they can play really wonderful and impressive music while dancing at the same time... the best part is they don't forget to come in to play the music after dancing... and they didn't go out of tune when they dance and play... so cool right?!?!?!... yep...

But all that comes with loads of hard work... and long practices... they told us that practice time for them is 6.30-8.30am before school and 3.30-5.30pm after school... for everyday except Sunday... and on Sundays... they practice full day... that means they have practices EVERYDAY!!!... can you imagine?!?!... so band members... we can't complain about band taking up too much of our time... we are already very fortunate compared to them...

oh... and to Meridian Band... you guys played well too!!!... there was definitely much improvement from during band practices... =)... Proud of you guys...

actually... I am to start my revision already.... since my results are seriously horrendous... oh do you know?.... my class had 0% A level passes for ALL A level subjects for mid-years.... I think we just made history.... haha... but ya... anyway... I'm definitely going for their concert... they're really that great...

kk... I got to be off!... Dear friends... study hard!!.. we'll all make a come back!!... haha...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

6:51 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4