<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, August 27, 2006
I'm back!.. yep.. I've got to keep the promise that I made to my friends to thank them for the wonderful and memorable birthday they gave me... I thank God for giving me such wonderful friends...

The day started out like any typical day in school... oh... but I had company to walk me to school that day... Thanks!... I'm sure you know who you are... yep.. then after Biology tutorial in the morning was break... Tsz Yan asked me to accompany her to buy something... little did I know that there was a surprise in store for me.... Hui Koon.. Fabian and Soo Kun came running to me shouting 'Happy Birthday!'.... and carrying a HUGE winnie-the-pooh balloon and a really really nice and BIG photo-collage... which they later made me carry from one lecture theatre to the next... and they refused to let anyone help me... haha... Paulina and Zheng Yi gave me a real cute Mickey... which I'll bring to Japan if my parents allow me to go k paulina?... haha.. and they didn't want to give me a plastic bag to carry too so I'll have to carry it through all the lectures... haha.. when I walked into the LT late for maths lecture with my friends... I was quite pai seh cause people kept giving me the weird stares... I'm sure they must be thinking... "what's this crazy girl doing lah... is she setting up a gift shop here in Meridian or what?"... it really didn't help that Wednesday was lecture day... so I had to carry all that around... even some lecturers came to ask if it was my birthday... although I thought it was embarrassing to carry all that around... and having the whole world know that it's your birthday... it felt really really good to have such nice friends....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mr Winne-the-Pooh... it's not very clear here..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mickey!

Then during maths lecture my handphone kept vibrating and vibrating... and I thought "Tsk.. who's that person that keep calling me... can leave message one mah..."... then I wondered if anything happened to my granddad.... and I told that to Hui Yi that someone kept calling me... after the lecture... I took out my phone... only to realise that my inbox was flooded... and I couldn't accept anymore messages.... I was totally shocked and open my inbox only to find the names: Hafiz, Cheryl, Soo Yee, Pamela, Teck Teng, Paulina, Hui Yi, Cherri, Yilin, Joanne, Adeline, Zul, Freesia, Jasmine, Hyun Woo, Tian Wen, Wen Ze, Daryl.... my classmates actually mass send a birthday message to me... I thought it was really sweet.. thanks!... it was a really pleasant surprise... Hui Yi laughed at me after that... for not realising what they were doing earlier...

Teck Teng then presented me with a really HUGE banana... it was from some of the class guys... it was really big lah... I've never seen anything like that before... and Hui Yi burst out laughing when she saw it... couldn't believe her eyes too.... even my parents were shocked when I showed it to them... it's become a banana cake already by the way... my maid made it into one...

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's really much much bigger than how it looks here... wait till I get the better pictures...

With help from Hui Yi... I managed to get to te Bio lecture theatre... but before that... Alex gave me a present from him and Wen Ze... and they called it, 'it'.... and told me that I have to hold it upright or else I'll kill the living thing inside... but it actually wasn't lah.. he was just trying to make fun of me... tsk... make me worry for the thing inside for nothing can.... and Hui Yi had to add that she can feel the thing moving inside... smack your face arh Hui Yi... and all that while I was imagining my mum's reaction if she found out I had to keep a pet again... I was imagining the worst scenarios and stuff... only to realise that 'it' was not a living thing... so dumb lah... but 'it' was nice... thanks!...

and Teck Teng again presented me another wierd thing... this time... it was a cauliflower... that's not the end yet.... after bio lecture.... he gave me a pumpkin from Zhi Kai, Wen Ze, Teck Teng, Daryl, Tian Wen, Cheryl, Soo Yee, Abraham and Leonard.... a tapioca or turnip or don't-know-what-that-thing-is vegetable picked from the roadside(don't think I don't know lor NTT).... and some flower plucked from a roadside tree... and so now I really looked like some aunty who just got back from the market can... or maybe the great Singapore sale lah... since there was Mickey, Pooh and the collage too... and I carried everything to Chem lecture now... and we had some time trial.... after that... Wen Ze gave me some wooden thing used for frying one... yep... it's from them again... so I can cook the vegetables for them... please... yes yes Fabian... I don't even know how Campbell soup looks like from the can....

after that was GP and my classmates were really nice and offered to help me carry some stuff... and after GP Daryl, Teck Teng, Tian Wen, Wen Ze and Zhi Kai each gave me a rose.... thanks guys!.... Hui Yi, Jasmine and Joanne then gave me my present with Joanne singing the Que Sera Sera song... haha... I laughed till my stomach really hurt... Thanks!... I love it!..

then came the celebration after school... when we had a juling-baked cake.... it was really delicious!... haha... I mean it's a juling-baked cake after all....

Geok Ting and Hui Yi were really nice souls and accompanied me home after that.... =0)

I think it was a really really wonderful and memorable birthday... yes... Hui Koon.. Fabian and Soo Kun.. you guys succeeded!... =) and I really want to thank:
~all who wished me:Pearlyn, Pearlyn, Alex, Ying Huan, Geok Ting, Scott, Xuan Wei, Kai Ling, Hui Koon, Timothy, Vicky, Daddy, Alson, Mummy, Bryan, Kenny, Chelsea, Benny, 05S213, Stephanie, Yosua, Zheng Yi, Gabriel, Yi Jun, Charissa, Angeline, James, Shi Yi, Audrey, Nazreth, Valencia, Di ya and Carine... (I really hope I didn't miss anyone out!.. if I did I'm soooo sorry!.. I didn't mean to)
~all my friends who stayed back to celebrate with me:Hui Koon, Fabian, Soo Kun, Sujata, Tsz Yan, Kin Lok, Paulina, Zheng Yi, Hui Yi, Geok Ting, Xuan Wei, Donovan, Alex, Wen Ze and Leon
~my classmates from 05s213
~my family

thanks... Thanks... THANKS!!!... you all really made this birthday different from the rest... thanks so so much! =)

"Cause when you talk to me..."

2:13 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4