hey!!!... I'm here to clear cobwebs!!.. haha... yep... it's the prelims and I can't wait for it to be over... initially I thought I'll try to at least pass all my subjects by prelims... but now... I'll just have to hope and pray hard man... this is disastrous... and it doesn't help that whenever I try to study... my siblings are slacking around and telling me that life is good... tsk tsk... the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak lah... I really tried my best to study already... and my brother was telling me that he'll see me next year in the same poly as him... and we'll take the same course so we can study together and everything... NO WAY LAH~!!!!.. can you imagine being in the same class as your younger brother?!?!?!... it's not like I hate him or anyhting like that... but it's really embarrassing... and it'll be worse when the day comes when I'm the worse scorer for a test in class and my brother's the top... the tutor will be like "Sarah! You've got loads to learn from your YOUNGER brother."... imagine the horror!!!!... kk... I've got to stop my imagination from running wild... oh!... I ate lunch with Geok Ting just now... that's probably going to be the only meaningful thing I'll do today... apart from watching 'My lovely Samsoon'...
yep... to all my friends... work hard and all the best!!!... we'll make a come back!!... I hope.. haha...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
1:10 PM