I gave my testimony during watchnight service but somehow, I felt it was imcomplete.
The year 2006 was a really trying year for me. Not only were there more to catch up in my studies, but I had much more commitments that year, and it didn't help that it was the year that I was to take my GCE 'A' levels. Seriously speaking, I've never felt that much stress my entire life. I've never been so unsure of how well I'll do in the major exams. But I guess there's always a first time to everything?.. haha... There were times when I really wondered if I was suitable for the JC curriculum. It's like, I've never really done well in anything in JC. Not maths, not bio, not chem, not sports, not...... not..... it's a never ending list. But I really thank God for great friends and seniors I met in school that really made each day in school so so so much more bearable. I thank God too for my parents, who although give me a lot of stress, at the same time encouraged me too. I thank God for my churchmates who study with me on the weekends. It significantly increased the number of hours spent on reading notes and practising sums. And not forgetting those that prayed for me and constantly encouraged me. These people provided me with the strength to continue my journey in JC. Basically, the only time that I felt I was living life, was probably when I was in band. It was really quite pathetic. And most of all, I thank God for being with me through this whole tiring journey, He was there when I felt lost, He was there when I thought I was all alone, and He was there to pick me up whenever I fell, so no amount of criticisms, insults, scoldings actually got into my head.. haha.. but I'm sure there were loads, after all, my class is probably the worst class in the entire cohort! Also, I want to thank God for being in the smallest details of my life, and for already blessing me for the new year. =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
6:29 PM