I LOVE JAPAN!!!! and I miss japan alot. It's not just the country, the beautiful scenery but also the people who were so extremely warm and welcoming that made the experience one that's never to be forgotten. And, I miss Aichi Meiden!

The leaves of the trees there during winter was a mixed shade of orange and yellow! It was such a breathtaking sight.

All my life, I never like yoshinoya. I mean I don't hate eating there but if given a choice, I wouldn't eat there. BUT, yoshinoya, Japan, changed my mind.

Aichi Meiden High School's canteen.

After their meals, the students will empty the remaining food into the dustbin and rinse the bowl before placing the bowl into this dishwashing machine.

Unlike us, the students do not pay cash at the stall. They purchase their food by buying coupons from this machine and then they give the coupons to the stall vendors to get their food.

I thought this idea was really cool! There's diagonal crossing in Japan!

After the combine concert, with Chihiro!

Outside Takashimaya with my host, Aya!

This is sukiyaki! It's one of the most delicious food I've ever tasted. I never really had a liking for beef until after that. This was special dinner at my hosts' house.

I've never had such a big feast for breakfast before. Usually, I'll be almost late for school, so I'll just gulp down a cup of milk and grab a piece of bread. Breakfast at my hosts' place consists of miso soup, fried eggs, ham, bread, yoghurt, orange juice, rice with seaweed and a bowl of salad, for EACH person. However, it was so delicious, I finished the whole load anyway.

Nagashima Spaland. The rides were really crazily high and long. But, the fun is probably 354687531168 times that of Singapore's Escape theme park. The people there would probably think that Escape was a playground if they ever come here. I'm quite sure I'll not bring my Japan friends there if they ever come here, it's embarrassing.

There's this really cool shopping centre that has a ferris wheel that you can actually ride!

We had to remove our shoes and put it into one of this lockers in a restaurant there.

There were as many cigarette vending machines as there were drink vending machines in Japan. And there were much much more vending machines than dustbins there. However, you don't see litter on the roadside. It just shows how considerate the Japanese are.

Aichi Meiden High School Symphonic Band Clarinetists! I miss them so much!
yep, of course there was much more that really left an impression on me during the trip but it'll take forever to get it down here. so to sum it up, I LOVE JAPAN!
man.. do I miss Japan or do I miss Japan.. *sigh*
Labels: Band
"Cause when you talk to me..."
5:55 PM