<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, April 15, 2007
I don't know unless you say.
I won't say unless you ask.
I don't talk because I listen.

How true. I was blog hopping and I saw this on one of my friend's blog and I thought to myself, many times I feel this way too. Anyway, that was random.

Fabian enlisted on Tuesday and brought five of us on a trip to Tekong. The place wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually, besides the fact that the way they painted the place made it look like 'The Helping Hand'.

Oh, we went on a trip to Haji lane, on Monday, before Fabian went in. I love the way the shops there are designed! They are all so.. so.. erm.. beautiful (sorry limited vocab). I wished I had pictures to show cause it'll better emphasise how I feel due to my limited vocab. After all, a picture speaks a thousand words. But I really do wonder if the shops there actually earn money since the stuff they sell are rather pricey and it's situated at such an 'ulu' location. Fabian's coming out on the 27th, I'm sure we'll all miss him.

Thursday, was Hai Sing's SYF day and being an alumni, I'm quite ashamed to say that I wasn't there cause I had a test. They got a silver, but it doesn't matter, cause I'm sure the juniors have already put in their best. I'm proud of them anyway! =)

And I hope the rest will be able to make it for band camp! I miss them!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:44 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4