WOW! it's been ages since I've been here! I just ended two jobs after the one at changi airport. One as a teacher's assistant in my ex-teacher's kindergarten. Oh goodness! If I become really rich next time I'll set up my own kindergarten! The kids are sooooooooooo cute and their actions really innocent, you just can't help but laugh at them at times. There were many many incidents when i um chio to myself when the kids do something retarded... really they are a source of entertainment... and when the kids get into trouble with the other teacher, it felt good when they ran to me for help. It's like you know at that moment that you left a footprint in their lives and that they trust you so much.

Addison decided that the box that contained the toys were more fun to play with than the toys themselves. Addison is one of the most gentlemanly boy I've ever seen. He's also really generous. Other kids keep all the sweets they get to themselves, but he shares it with others.

Enson, who loves to imitate people, followed what Addision was doing. Enson, has what I call fishball cheeks. His cheeks are so chubby it looks like he's got two fishballs stuffed into his mouth! Sometimes we wondered if he still had some food in his mouth!

My class:Violet 1

The afternoon session: Violet 2
I love the kids in both classes so much, I really can't pick out my favourite kids from the class. They are all really special in their own ways.

One of my favourite kids from another class. He's so cute right?!? I mean the picture tells it all.
Sometimes, I really don't feel like growing up. When you're of the same age as those kids, you don't wear a mask. You laugh when you feel like it, you don't smile when you don't feel like it. You just express how you are truly feeling at that point in time. You don't have to bother if it was the right thing to do, it's your own world.
After this job, I had another one in a logistics company. I was working as a temp admin in the finance department. So, I do quite boring things like balancing simple stuff, FILING, sorting airway bills, keying stuffs into the system. But, I really learnt quite a lot, and the people there are really nice to me. However, I realised that they are not really sociable. Like when they go home, go for lunch and stuffs like that, they don't inform the rest and just walk off on their own. AND! in the company bus to lunch, they don't sit together at all! They all sit in separate seats! Other than that, work was ok, but a little too mundane. So, I resigned and am jobless again! But life's quite good now, at least I get to get up real late, watch dramas, hang out with friends, things I didn't get to do for such a long time, too long in fact.
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:54 PM