Many doors will be opened.
But in the end God will leave one.
Only one, clear door.
I finally made the decision to study Biomedical Science and Chinese Medicine in NTU, I'm sure my parents are smiling even in their sleep cause of this decision. I've NO idea why they want me to take this course so much. The final two out of the five years of study will be in Beijing! I can't imagine myself living there and studying and speaking in mandarin. I mean that's if I manage to get through the three years here in Singapore without becoming insane.
But, I've really no idea what to study too, and so I consulted my pastor, who's really quite good in giving people like me advice, and he convinced me to take up this course. I must have really gone mad. Oh well, I'll just have to take this course until I see my clear door. At least my parents are ok with me switching courses if during the course of study, I realise I'm not cut out for this one.
But, bye bye to NUS for me. I've always wanted to study in NUS all the way since secondary school. I've no idea why, but I just wanted to study in that uni. However, since I've made the choice to take this course, I long time dream of studying at NUS can no longer be fulfilled. And to add salt to my wound, NUS Biz had to send me the design of their new campus that is to be completed in 2009. How is it possible for someone to be so annoying.
The new campus. I can even feel the picture screaming, "It's your loss to not choose us."

A big thank you to all who prayed for mummy and came to visit! Everything went well, and she's fine now! Thank you, Lord! =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:09 PM