And so I heard that they were interrupting electricity supply, till today afternoon, in my estate to do some checking and servicing of electrical rising main or something. Even the lifts will be shut down! But actually, by the time I woke up, the lifts were up and running already, so I didn't really feel the inconvenience caused.
And I was blog hopping and read a fellow ex-bandmate's blog, and how she went MUSHROOM PICKING and BLUEBERRYING back in her hometown in
Ireland Finland(Marlina's
Irish right?Finnish)!!!! My goodness!?!?! The only types of mushrooms you can pick in Singapore are the types you can only call fungus, cause mushroom is much too beautiful a word to use on it(although, I know mushroom is a type of fungus). And there's no way you can even dream of blueberrying, strawberrying and what nots cause there aren't any grown in Singapore to start with. The only fruit trees we probably have are the mango trees by the road sides, where plucking of fruit is illegal I think? Alternatively, you can choose the pong-pong tree, whose fruits, I dare not try. MY GOODNESS, WHY AREN'T I FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE ERM,... IRELAND?!?!
And I happily stole some pictures from
her blog. Sorry Marlina!

What they picked that day.

I think there's absolutely no way you can take ugly pictures there cause the whole place looks so beautiful! There's no angle to take ugly pictures too! People like me, with no photographic skills, will definitely benefit largely there!

I so wanna go on a holiday, like NOW!
P.S:I only realised Marlina is Finnish like 2 days later when Bryan reminded me. =X
"Cause when you talk to me..."
2:15 PM