<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I'm so glad I chose not to work today! I've yet to finish the report and I heard it's due in the evening? And then there's my test to study for and my teacher wants a perfect score. Yoko sensei, gomen, I'm like so gonna disappoint you, but please promote me to the next level, I don't wanna repeat! Oh, I'm so dead.

Anyway, I thought last week was an eventful week! And maybe also cause it was my last week of work!(or rather supposedly last week since I'm still doing the even report!) Met up with hk and byron cause he was to go and play his part and serve the nation, starting last Friday. And like hk said, it was a day of coincidences cause we met Jeff and Joey! They are so scandalous lah, I bet they have something going on. Even when they speak to each other, there's like chemistry.. and they are both nice people, so I wish them all the best.. haha.. okok enough nonsense..



And then we met ALEX! I haven't seen him in like ages! And hk and I were so shocked we met him, we burst out in a laughing fit.



I like how this picture is taken! Oh, and byron drives! I've never sat in a car that my friend drove before so I thought it was quite cool.



And take care in there byron! We'll miss you! Especially jeff of course.

And then Geok came to work last Wednesday and Thursday. I'm so positively sure that she's so glad she's working for only two days! haha.. but it was great to have Hui Yi and her as company though! =)

And finally, Friday, was the event at Upper Club, Chijmes. I thought it was a nice place. And it was just beside a nice Japanese restaurant! I wanna go there someday!



The lightings are really quite nice! But hk suddenly had weird thoughts and said, "I think if those metal things drop on us, we'll just die lah. It'll pierce right through us." Somewhere along that line. And that mere thought, brought my ratings for the lights down a notch.



The chandeliers!



A picture at Chijmes hall before we left.



And it was off to Sakae for dinner. And we queued for such a long time our legs almost became jelly! But the chawanmushi alone was worth the wait! =)

I then went to meet up with the e2 peeps. I'm glad it turned out all fine and ended in laughters cause we had quite a disagreement at first, which quite shocked me cause it never happened before. I was kinda disappointed though. And thanks so so much hk for accompanying me there. You've no idea how thankful I am! I'm glad I took your advice to go look for them in the end! =)




And finally, on Sunday, was the Filippino concert at Church of Singapore. The church is so big! I pray my church will one day grow to become like them too! =)The Filippinos were really friendly and welcoming. The Gellers had a really great time there!



P.S: I think I've really limited vocab. I used a grand total of 4 'nices' when I barely wrote much. Imagine what would have happened if this entry stretched any longer. Tsk.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

2:41 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4