Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with dearest Pok, Sooks and Huiks! It's been like 173641982746 years since I saw pok and sooks.. I thought the show was not bad, which reminds me that I needa go borrow The Goblet of Fire from geok soon! and if I do that, I'll get to meet Rover too! =)
I heard pok and sooks were laughing at Dumbledore's escape, something pok calls the armpit dance. And I thought Snape's, "I may vomit." was really funny too! I think the person who does Snape's character is a really good actor. hmm, I prefer the old Dumbledore though..
And dinner at Manhattan's Fish Market.

Pok left for home earlier and so I took the bus with hk and sk. I was supposed to alight one stop after them to change to another bus but I ended up watching the tv mobile thing and dreaming. Before I realised, I was far from the stop. I ended up taking close to 2 hours to reach home from Plaza Sing. I shan't be too adventurous the next time and stick to taking the train.
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:40 PM