<body scroll="auto">
Friday, August 17, 2007
Back home!I think it feels good to be home.. Maybe it's cause I'm too reliant on others to help me do things. There in the hostel, I have to do EVERYTHING myself, something not too familiar to me. Even until I was in JC, my maid will lay out my uniform, towel and stuff so I just have to get up from bed and head straight to the toilet. But now, I need to wake up earlier to look for clothes to wear, and make my bed! haha... ya, I know these are stuffs that I should be able to do myself, but hmm.... I'm learning..

And there was the CCA fair on Tuesday I think. I've decided to join both Band and Ice-skating!haha.. I think it's really cool to be able to skate well! I really admire figure skaters like Sasha Cohen and Katlynn Mcnab! They are so good on the ice ring! It's even much more awesome then just being able to dance. They can dance and skate well at the same time! =(.. haha.. BUT, the problem now, is that I haven't told my dad or my mum about my intention to join(or rather, I've already joined) the club. I hope they won't flip!

Meeting 213 for dinner later! I haven't seen everyone in ages so i'm kinda looking forward to it!!!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

5:18 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4