<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Dinner with daddy and mummy was nice! =) I haven't had dinner with them in ages. I was sitting in dad's car when I heard something amazing on the radio. Do u know?!? Singapore has been voted the top 3 place to hold business meetings in the world!??! Just behind Paris and Vienna, first and second respectively.


Paris


Vienna


erm, Singapore.
hmm, doesn't sound very credible does it?but then again, they're not voting for top tourist destination or something, so it's possible?

Met up with hk and byron last Friday! They even came to crash my lecture, and I feel sad for them because it was really boring.. tsk tsk.. anyway, i thought it was rather miraculous that both of them weren't too late, considering that they have body clocks that are most certainly out of this world. And NTU didn't have much to offer, so we headed down to NUS. NUS, I felt, gave a more homely feel. Why, oh why am I in NTU!?!??! But anyway, though it was a really long day, I had a great time! And ya, Singapore's a rather boring place to live in but at least the company made up for it. And byron gave a rather different view to army than the rest of my army friends though, I thought the experiences were pretty unique. And yes hk! let's go Chinatown soon!

Studying with hy yesterday was rather productive, considering I managed to finish a chapter! =) We should study together more often ya! =) Hk came over to do some interview with my mum for her nursing module. And hk, I'm rather convinced u change ur WHOLE wardrobe! No more pink shirts with white triangles(right bryan?)! By the way, it's a good change! And I was told, my mum's advice to her, was "Be a model nurse.".. -_-".. I mean, nothing wrong with that, but I was really expecting my mummy to be more, erm... inspirational.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

8:50 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4