<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, October 11, 2007
I realised alot my friends have been sleeping really late too. Cheryl just told me a few days back that she brushed her teeth with her facial wash cause she was in a daze when she woke up. She thought it was quite weird because her 'toothpaste' didn't foam like it normally did. But I thought she should have noticed it the moment she started brushing cause her 'toothpaste' doesn't taste right! haha!

On a random note, I like going for lectures and tutorials with ivy cause i think she's really funny!

I've no idea at all what I've been doing. I sleep real late all the time and don't anything done! I've like 2 lab reports, 1 assignment and a test coming up. ALL NOT DONE! HOW!?!? HOW??!?!

And have I told u that I really dislike lab? ESPECIALLY COMPUTER LAB! They make me stare at molecule structures for three whole hours! It's like they want all of us to have bad eyesight!



It looks quite like maggie mee that's uncooked right? Don't u agree? But it's not that cute or funny to look at when u have to churn out a report. AND that'll require u to flip the molecule all around to look for a small part in that mess. It drives me nuts, really.

By the way, that's haemoglobin. Looking at that really makes me wish that humans aren't such complicated creatures.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:33 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4