<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Last weekend was really crazy with all the extra activities. I'm really glad I pushed forward all my extra lessons to the weekdays. Although it made my week really chaotic, I got to go for night cycling, nus' concert and my church's anniversary.

Night cycling on Friday night. There was a total of 23 cyclists! Pastor William and Rebecca were really nice and followed us in the car to make sure we were all well and fine THROUGHOUT the journey.


All 23 of us with Pastor Rebecca at our starting point. East Coast park's McDonald's.


Presenting team 1 at first stop, cosybay. I think the place really nice! I mean I've been there before in the day, but it's really much much nicer at night! =)


With my two team leaders. They were really great motivators and they can really cycle!!?!?!


Pearlyn, the girl who's ever so excited about everything. Thanks so much for your nice nice letters! =)

We went from East Coast Park to cosybay to esplanade to Vivo city to Mount Faber and back. BUT if you realised, the pictures are all at the same place. That is because, that's the very first stop when we still had ALOT of energy from the high we get, cycling together in 4 different teams at night. But as we progressed energy levels downed to almost zero. But I really liked the idea of having the BBQ on Mount Faber. It was really simple and nice. =) We cycled from 10pm on Friday night to 7am Saturday morning. My butt hurt like crazy when the whole thing ended, and I immediately cabbed home to die on my bed after that.

Met pok and the saxophone section for nus concert after catching some sleep. I'm glad I went for the concert although really tired. I like how the band felt like a family. I really wanna close the chapter to my band life at times, but every single time I go back for band, I have less will power to do so. I love the feeling of playing in the band and the magic of the music too much. AND! I got to see my so many of my seniors again! It's really like a small gathering, and I thought it felt really nice that they are still as funny, crazy and random as ever.

And finally Sunday, my church's anniversary. I skipped Changi Airport's Terminal 3 official opening although my parents had quite a few tickets cause I really really couldn't get out of bed. Deborah came down! =) Haven't seen her in such a long time and she seem to be giving words of wisdom every time she speaks!

My weekend went by so fast! I can't wait for the next weekend to come and save me from lab reports and assignments.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:30 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4