<body scroll="auto">
Friday, November 30, 2007
hmm.. I seem to be blogging like really excessively. Thrice so far this week!?!?! Anyway, hy called the other night and I was complaining to her about how my holidays are going to be wasted by camps. I was using 'WAH LAO' excessively. The moment I put down the phone, daddy was like, "aye Sarah, u are tsk.. very coarse and unrefined leh. U wanna say 'wah lao' it's ok. But don't say until the whole building can hear. Say so many times somemore!"

I went to complain to my mum about what dad said and she was like, "Ya what. You very un-ladylike one." Tsk.. but my camps run continuously like crazy! It's really crazy lah. Softball training camp from 2-3, hall annual camp in Malaysia from 4-7 then band camp from 7-9th of december! I don't get to go home for soooo long lah! That's why my voice like grew louder and louder as I complained. I hope hy didn't go deaf.

But I still love my parents lah. I wouldn't trade them for any other. Sometime ago, I was telling hy about how those mushroom soft toys are sooooo sooooo adorable. I don't know why but I just got a fetish for them. Especially the one from Cosafe. I was complaining(like again?) to hy about my mum's comment when I went shopping together with my mum that day. I was already planning to get the mushroom when she exclaimed in frustration, "What's so special about the mushroom? It can't even make you smile because it doesn't have a mouth!" Somewhere along that line lah. AND hy retorted, "Ya! If I'm your mother, I'll just ignore you. So big ready still like that." She'll IGNORE me lah! Thank God for my parents.



I love the mushroom ornament! too bad I don't see any here in Singapore. AND it has a mouth!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:00 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4