<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Oh dear Monday,
I know I used to hate you alot but don't hold it against me cause everything that I don't enjoy seems to start on Mondays, but please come quick and so I can finally be free.

Yours truly,
Sarah

I can't believe I actually did that. BUT! The examinations are driving me nuts. I'm only at the halfway mark for my exam tomorrow and here am I typing nonsense. Somebody kill me please. KILL ME!

On a lighter note, I think I've changed my sentiments about PRCs. I used to generalise them as weird, weird and weirder. And not that I know alot of them, but the things they do in the hostel..... I've never heard of such things in my life! We all have heard of how they are really competitive, talk really loud, and are always in a group together. BUT! There are also those that microwave their wet socks and shoes so it'll dry faster. Thank God I don't use the kitchen in my hall at all!

BUT! (pardon the excessive use of buts, limited vocab that's why) Zion's friends yesterday, I think they were the saving grace of the people of their country. They were really gentlemanly and super funny! I laughed so much till my tummy ached. Together with Mike, they are swimmers from the Singapore Sports School. Only 15 and they're so tall lah. When I was with them, I felt 10 at the maximum. =( So, starting from today, I'll try to see PRCs in a new light. All credits to them.

I can't wait for Monday to be here. It'll be the holidays after my paper tomorrow. Other than for annual hall camp, softball training camp, band camp, church youth camp, sports activities... Man, I don't know how I got myself into all that.

Okok. I told Geok I'll be resolved to study today. Back to the books!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:30 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4