<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Back from Softball and Annual Camp! I skip band camp though, cause I forgot my instrument and I can't make it on the last two days!

Softball camp left me aching all over! It was good training though. AND IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO PLAY! I got suan-ed by the seniors like throughout the training. Cause firstly, I can't bat properly and then, I was dreaming at one point in time AND the ball flew past me. Tsk...

Then was the annual camp! I was really really reluctant to go for this camp cause I've never really liked camps. However, I'm really glad that Hui Yi persuaded me so many times to go, and I relented in the end. I think I've really nice seniors. I'm happy to be part of hall 11! =)

I've been to Malaysia umpteen times and this is the first trip that I managed to see the traffic lights know? haha.. Most of my other trips, we'll be stuck in the hotel. Or the cars and buses will bring us directly to the shopping centre, so I've never used the traffic lights before. The green man was really cute. It runs too!


I saw some other interesting stuffs too! Like these slippers! Like how on earth are you supposed to walk in them!?!?!? Won't they hurt so bad?


And instead of the normal, "We are upgrading, sorry for the inconvenience caused." I saw this.


The people I spent most of the time with during the hall camp. There were some others, but they were either KTV-ing or at the casino. Hui Yi and I were not of age, AND we definitely cannot pass off as 21 so we couldn't join the rest in there. They were all really nice and chose to play cards with us instead. We went mad with the forfeits lah..


Pamela and Hui Ru, they were the best thing hy and I got out of AC. They are such nice and funny people! =)


All in all, I quite enjoyed myself during AC. The people in my hall are really really nice, and I'm glad to be part of the hall eleven family. =)

"Cause when you talk to me..."

6:40 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4