Christmas Eve! Have I told you I love Christmas? Yup! I love love love Christmas! =) It's my most favourite day of the year! I just like the Christmas mood alot.
Anyway, sooo many things have been happening lately, or rather, I've been involved in too many things, till I can hardly breathe. BUT! It's really fulfilling though. Softball match on Friday was very much of a lesson for us. We got thrashed really badly! haha! AND we've got really really ugly tan lines cause of the long socks we wore and the scorching sun! One side darker than the other some more! Carina told me it looks like a big birthmark!?!?! I'm sticking to jeans until the tan lines fade!
I went down with a few of my hallmates to Pamela's church for a Christmas production on Saturday. And wow, they were really really impressive! The lightings, props, acting and singing..... they surpassed my expectations.
I didn't manage to make it for my own church's celebration though. I heard it went really well! =) Great job too all who made it a success!
I was watching a drama and got reminded of auroras. I think they are a really wonderful creation of my great, big wonderful God! =)

so nice right?!?! But I was showing it to my sister, and she told me it looks demonic. Tsk.

I wanna go see it some day! Blessed Christmas my dear friends! =)
P.S: oh oh oh! Hui Yi took the wheels and drove me to school on Saturday! Her dad was beside her supervising, and I thought he's really fierce! haha! I wanna drive too!..
"Cause when you talk to me..."
1:29 AM