<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, December 01, 2007
The following post is dedicated to Tan Zhi Yi, Fabian for being the friend he is. (as promised)

Firstly, when you called last night, it was only ONE ring lah. I was unsure if you called me or dialed the wrong number.

Then, you promised to call back and you didn't!

In addition, you wanted to play squash today when I told you I can't make it! And play with hk and alex sommore, while I'm having my exam.

Fourthly, you made me feel so guilty until I was willing to squeeze out impossible time to meet you.. then you told me you have to meet Sarah Yap for dinner today, the next week and the week after. And you told me that the moment after you said that you can push back anything for friends.

PLUS! the moment you smsed me today, it was to ask if I failed my exam.

That's not adding in some of the things you said we'll do.. like the photo outing(where we're supposed to get on some random bus and alight at weird stops to take pictures) in case you've already forgotten. Then there's also the meeting at least once a month.

And yet, after all that, I still put up this picture according to your request.


Haha! I think I sounded like some jealous girl seeking for attention lah! But be thankful ok! I only put up one when I said you owed me three! I discount the other two cause you offered to help me get the spongebob tin! =)

K lah k.. and thanks for being that cerebral palsy brother I never had! I'm sure my life would have lacked a whole load of laughter without you!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:50 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4