I think I'm really bad with dates. Sometimes, I really don't mean to forget people's birthdays, and it's not that they are unimportant if I forget. It's just... I'm really really bad with dates! This morning, I got a message from hy asking me when's my registration and I got a huge shock cause it was yesterday!I haven't registered for any of my core subjects!?!?! I started panicking cause if i haven't registered for any subjects, it would mean that I won't have any tutorials, labs or lectures to go to cause I'm not in the list! Thank God my school allowed me to register later during add/drop period, when I went down to ask today. And thank God for hy, or I wouldn't even have realised the hot soup I've got myself into.
Ok, that aside.. I went for mjcsb's clarinet chalet last evening. I really kinda miss mjcsb! Batch picture! I wasn't expecting Teresa, Abigial and Felicia to be there.. it was a really pleasant surprise!

It was Wan Ting's birthday as well! Happy Birthday!


The juniors did most of the bbqing until Bryan and I attempted to help them with it. Needless to say, we were complete failures as cooks. We gave up after a round of bbqing and ended up playing cards instead.

The rest who stayed over.

I didn't have the intention to stay over initially and didn't bring along my clothes with me! SO, I went back to school again in the same outfit for softball training, with an empty stomach and hardly opened eyes. Thank God, it was too early for most people to be up and I wasn't seen before I changed!
After practice, I went to remake my matric card cause I erm, lost it. (yes, I'm very problematic. First, the registration of subjects and now this.) I was walking past the tutorial rooms in the south spine and it quite reminded me of the classrooms in Japan.

I miss Japan. =( okok, it's time for me to die on my bed..
"Cause when you talk to me..."
4:32 PM