and.......... I'm back in school again cause lessons are gonna start in a few hours time! So sad! The holidays past so quickly I can't believe it's slightly over a month since my exams already!
Last week was a week of meet ups and I'm glad I got to see all of them again! KTV with the girls was full of nonsense and laughters. I'm glad we can still get along well after so long!
I love you girls too! steamboat soon ok!

our Filipino friends are going back home later and I'm gonna miss them! I think they're really great musicians and so willing to share! When Jojo sang the song during service, I really could have cried. It really touched my heart. Love and the other girl(I don't know her name) are blessed with such a great voices. Kenneth the bassist, Martin the keyboardist, Sam the guitarist and the drummer, they can all play so well! I'm so glad we had a chance to learn from them.
Aunty Rita, a really cool mum! And Martin, my teacher.

And Sam, who thought I was Filipino as well?!?!

Liesel! She didn't change much from Cebu. Still so nice and friendly! I'm glad she's staying till April to complete her course in Bible College! =)

Ok.. time to turn in or I'll be zombiefied the whole the day. 0830 to 1720 know? So cruel lah! tsk.. I don't wanna go to school!!!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:30 AM