i'm here to clear the air! the previous two posts are not by me ok! They are by Leong Meng Zhen, Pearlyn who doesn't like to see my blog dead! BUT! yes, I love Pearlyn cause she's really great company in church. And don't try to do anything funny Ms Leong, I've your password too.
Anyway, school's been quite un-enjoyable for me. No, it's not the people, it's...... the LANGUAGE! Chinese is such a pain in the neck! And to add on to my misery, my lecture is 5 hours at it's longest (3hrs, 1hr break then 2hrs). The chinese is in the 'fan ti zi' form, and the way they write the passages.... it's 'gu wen' so I guess it's the Shakespear equivalent of Chinese? And it's driving me nuts!
I prefer my time-table now though, cause Wednesdays and Thursdays are short days=movie/hanging out days! This can't continue for too long though, cause I need to brush up badly on my Chinese. It's serious stuff!
ok, off to bed cause I'm down with the flu n a bad throat.
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:50 AM