<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
time passes so quickly, that sometimes, it scares me.. I've already been a uni student for one whole semester, and am in my second! I was browsing through some of the pictures from JC times (and no, it's not that I have nothing to do. I just chanced upon it) and somehow... I miss ATP. It's not that uni life is horrible or what.. I love my hallmates, I love my friends here but.. the presence.. it's just different.

AND I MISS BAND TOO! the other night, I dreamt of our Aichi Meiden friends! hk! I dreamt that Keisuke was our sl know? haha! it's really weird right?!? and somehow in my dream, Meridian and Aichi Meiden, we were one band! pok, fabian, sk! can you imagine that?!?! And the scenes where kinda weird because some happened in Japan and others in Singapore. I was however, rudely woken up by my alarm for morning class.. tsk.. so spoiler! I have morning classes everyday except on Fridays, which is super irritating! I want to go home earlier on Fridays and they had to choose to make Fridays start late AND end late. WHY!?!?!

and Pearlyn, I'm sure our chinese is at least of the same standard. lol! I don't believe you lah! I'm looking forward to games night on Friday! =)

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:57 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4