<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I'm starting to like the lunar new year alot! =) Christmas used to feel at least 68736543 times better than the lunar new year, but now it's just maybe 542102 times better! Here's why:
I love the lunar new year because I get to see my little cousins, nieces and nephews grow up! They are just so adorable and this is my favourite nephew, Kai Jie! We're the only two 'Kai's in the family! =) His pet phrase is, "No way!" haha! so cute right!?!?



And then it's cause I get to sleep in till real real late. During school, I've to get up early for class almost everyday! My classes ALL start at 8.30am except on Fridays..tsk.. and I have to learn ancient chinese for 14 hours each week. It drives me nuts!

Also, I get to spend time with my family! =) We finally got to catch a movie together! Our last movie was Titanic?!?! that's like eons ago lah! After the movie, dad made a stop over at Far East Flora.



I felt I owned my own floral shop and was there to choose my flowers! There were so so many flowers till the place looked like a garden, or a field maybe. And the flowers there were sold so much cheaper than those from the florist's!

Tulips!Lilies!Roses!I got my first hyacinth there!



I thought these plants looked like cabbages! haha! I forgot what they are called though. =x So much for wanting to become a florist.



Even daddy was haappy to be there!



And what's new year without steamboat right? haha! I think I've gained at least 78617337867 calories from these few days! Every house I visited, there was either steamboat, super alot of yummy new year goodies, or even best, both! And then Nazreth came over for steamboat today.

Mummy didn't even stopped me from eating a large cup of gelato today cause she herself was enjoying it too much! I haven't been coughing since I ate that cup of stuff so I guess it's ok? haha..

And my aunt's coming back from australia on Sunday, which means more steamboat! haha! I'm a little bitter about this though, cause I won't be able to go visiting with 05s213, nor with the band people n friends and also I can't go for dinner at wayne's cause of this. But I heard Mrs Chong's getting the 213 peeps to go over to her place next week and I'm sure that hk, sk, pok, fab n friends will organise another gathering soon right right? u guys will right?!??! So maybe things aren't that gloomy after all?

ok.. it's time to mourn cause school is starting soon. =(





"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:45 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4