The whole of last weekend was spent eating steamboat for me! Steamboat on Friday because Aunt came back from Australia, steamboat on Saturday with the GELLERS, and steamboat on Sunday in church cause it was Pastor Joel and Aunty Lily's treat! At this rate, chinese new year had better end really really soon or I'll turn into a really round ball.. tsk..
The whole of last Sunday afternoon was spent at Mrs Chong's place with some of the 05s213 regulars. A big "THANK YOU" to Pearlyn and family who drove me to Toa Payoh station and saved me an agonising trip! =)
PAULINA ONG! WHERE WERE YOU? THE WHOLE OF THE 'ONG FOUNDATION' WAS THERE KNOW?!?!?! We spent our time there laughing our heads off at some of the really retarded things we did and Mrs Chong was still as funny as ever. I'm glad we are still keeping in touch! =)
I forgot to bring my camera with me on Sunday, so pictures later!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
8:10 PM