<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 08, 2008
On Monday was my 'TCM in Ancient Chinese' final exam, and it was nothing short of a catastrophe. I could have died when I read the questions. I thought the first part, which was multiple choice, could save me. But no, even the options seemed so foreign! tsk tsk.. I'll just have to pray and hope for the best.

Geok came to stay on Thursday night! We weren't exactly good hosts though, and geok was entertaining me instead of the other way round. We didn't get to bring her around school and also, there wasn't much to do in our room. And to top that off, she helped us tidy our room!?!? But I'm glad she came over still! =)

Tonight, the GELLERS are going to watch a play at fort canning, but I'm stuck at home because I've yet to complete my part of the assignment plus there's a test I've yet to study for. Am I dead or am I dead?

05s213 at Mrs Chong's!

The boy on the right of the picture is Mrs Chong's son, Wai Yew!(i think)

There's so many things I wanna do but there's no time!!! oh, I need a haircut soon. My hair's getting to long for comfort.

ok, back to assignment. =(





edit- I've just received YiJun's mail about another Japan trip! =) it sounds nice! I do hope pok, hk, fab and friends can go though... or it wouldn't be as fun even if i can make it.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

3:17 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4