I haven't been here in ages! Loads happened since then!
Hui Yi and I have been behaving like the finals are next year. We caught two movies last Wednesday. We need to put in much more effort if we don't wanna land up in deep shit again!
Last Friday was meet up with the band people! I haven't seen all of them in ages! We didn't really do a lot, just laughing at silly things, catching up and simple dinner at BK, but it was just great hanging out with them. And Fabian Tan, you better send me that shot ok! Meridian changed quite a lot know! Now there's this fountain and garden-y thing at where used to be a grass patch behind the LT block. They even have a few of those 'sun tanning chair'-like thing. I don't know the purpose of spending a bomb on such things, but it really did make the place look nicer! =)
AND... my parents, they really make me feel more and more like a princess. When they heard that my pillow and bolster were old, my mummy went to buy more pillows and a new bolster for me. PLUS a new futon! =) so now, my hostel bed has a futon on it, 3 pillows and 2 bolsters! mwahahahaha! but it's kinda distracting lah. Looking at my bed just makes me wanna lie on it. And my dad, when he heard I haven't taken dinner before my night class on Thursday, he went all the way to River Valley to pack 'Sliced Fish Mee Sua' that couldn't have tasted better for me, cause he wanted me to eat something nice and healthy. I love love love love my parents! =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:06 AM