I'LL MAKE THIS MY LAST TIME HERE UNTIL AFTER MY FINAL EXAMS!and no more dramas for me until after exams too!I've been watching far too many of them!
Last Thursday was my Yoko sensei last lesson with us. We're all gonna miss her so much because she's such a lovable lady and awesome teacher. I can safely say that she's the best teacher I've ever had! Ok wait, she's one of the best teachers I ever had, on par with my piano teacher as well. I can't forget my ever patient piano teacher can I? And that still makes her special because there are only two teachers I crown as best teachers! ok, what rubbish am I typing?

Yoko sensei! The ever encouraging, extremely entertaining and committed teacher. =) We're going to visit her sometime soon I think! =) Sensei promised to have us over in her huge house for homestay. Food and accomodation provided! =)
NTU's new Administration building is halfway up, and so we have new foodstalls! =) Canadian Pizza, Old Chang Kee, Subway and this new bistro! It's really an extra privilege to us because unlike NUS, NTU is FLOODED with canteen food everywhere. A good change? But if you see our students queueing up for subway, you would think that NTU students have never tried subway. I thought it's cause subway's a new stall here and stuff so the students just wanna queue for it. BUT NO! It has been that way for days and days. The queue is so ridiculous, I should take a picture of it and post it up one day.
and Lam Aijia dedicated a song to some of us yesterday to spur us on! I thought it was very sweet of her! Jiayou too! =)
and to all my friends who are going to take the final exams soon, jiayou and study hard too! all the best for the exams! Do your best and let God do the rest! It'll be over sooner then u'd imagine!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:11 PM