<body scroll="auto">
Friday, May 23, 2008
The Blading Experience! =)

I love the holidays! =) The mere thought that I don't have to wake up early the next day, no chinese lessons, no waiting for shuttle buses, no lab reports to type, no tutorials to complete, no LONG lectures to attend... just brightens up my day!

Weeks ago the Gellers went to East Coast Park for youth outing, just to chill. And, because a few of them could blade, I wanted to learn as well! The experience was nothing short of a huge embarrassment. I learned blading together with some of the other youths who couldn't blade as well. BUT, towards the end, when they could already blade like a pro, I was still afraid of falling!?!?It was good experience though. I wanna blade again soon! Pictures courtesy of Gabriel Yip, who added annoying tags to them.

I was barely moving forward lah.


My teachers =)


Yes yes, we were all doing embarrassing stunts like this!


PEARLYN!ARE WE GOING TO BLADE AGAIN SOON?!? I'll try my best not to be afraid to fall this time!!!!

The holidays also mean meet ups with many people whom I haven't seen in ages!BUT NO PICTURES CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE FABIAN TAN WANTS ME TO GET A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! But no, I shan't succumb to temptation! =) And I finally got to dinner with geok. We live SO near each other and yet, we don't get to meet!lol.

And cause my mummy has decided to cut my allowance by HALF, I'm broke even before half the week is gone. How to go out when I have no money!?!?!? I needa get a job soon, badly. =(

"Cause when you talk to me..."

4:31 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4