THE EXAMS ARE OVER! like finally? and I am currently celebrating my long awaited 3-months break! =) ok, actually i'm like 4 days late cause my last paper ended on Monday.
I can finally throw Hershey and Chase,
S. cerevisiae,
C. elegans, G trimeric protein and the like out of my brain for three months(at least) till they come back to haunt me again, I mean that's if I survive this semester's finals. Otherwise, I should start searching for other alternatives.
Some random stuffs that happened during the exam period:
- While I was studying, I came across this word, Arabidopsis. I was quite curious about this organism and went to wiki it because I thought it was some gigantic/prehistoric/ancient/rare animal or something, but no!
Presenting, Arabidopsis.

I know, I know. The name and thing just don't go together right?!?!
- And being forgetful, I didn't bring my calculator to school! I couldn't use any other because the calculator had to have my faculty's seal on it. BUT! Thank God for my brother who came all the way to the other end of the world to pass me my calculator because, he was having his school holidays and I was cramming 8 chapters into my brain that day. AND 8 chapters a day, is no joke. I just sat at my desk for so long, I'm sure any minute longer and my body would have turned to jelly. Even hy said she's never seen me this hardworking before. lol. I will definitely force myself to stop skipping lectures and start doing my tutorials like hy if I am continuing my course.
- AND my table seemed to be infested with ants! I haven't the slightest idea why. I don't see them anywhere but when I start studying, or doing something at my desk, they start coming out one by one. I am positively sure that over my 3 week exam period, I killed at least 50 of them. Call in the pest exterminators please!
- I thank God for friends who constantly remind me to study hard and those who keep track of my studying progress. lol. Without them, I would have given up a long time ago. Thankew! =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:45 PM