it was another of my cousins' wedding on Sunday. I thought she looked really pretty that day. =) and the wedding dinner was quite different because halfway through dinner, the bride came up stage and said,"This is meant as a surprise for my husband. I want us to have something to look back to."(well, somewhere along that line lah), then she started singing 'Goodbye Days' by Yui.
I thought it was really sweet cause it's not like she had a perfect voice or could pronounce the japanese words properly, but still she went up to perform just for her husband, in front of hundreds of people.
The performance.

My cool cousin! =) She was playing the guitar for her sis! and I liked her outfit.

OH OH OH! and one of the maths teachers from MJC was at the wedding dinner too! He was the groom's NS buddy or something. What a small world!
My parents are going for a camp in Malaysia from 2nd till 5th june, so it means freedom and the holidays for us!lol.. but we pray they'll be back safely too!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:28 PM