<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
BACK AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME! haha.. I really love the holidays and I don't want it to end! this is the start of the last month of the holidays already and I think I really dislike the idea of school reopening. Lab reports to hand in, endless lectures to attend, tutorials to do, competitive enviroment, lousy results... argh!

but the holidays have been great! =) I finally got to see Rover last thursday. Older, but still as handsome as ever. Geok Ting brought him to the park for a swim and I tagged along, with Hui Yi as the driver. Went blading with hy but it was a disaster cause we were both not too proficient at it. Was fun though.
last saturday's band practice was a day of smiles. I really miss the times with the band people. I stole a picture from hk's blog to prove my point. Pok if you see this, please try to come down for practices? I haven't seen you in ages!
I think I haven't had such a good laugh for the longest time. =) I thank God for blessing me with such people in my life.
well, things can only get better! =)

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:27 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4