being stucked at home for observation cause of a bad throat infection, I decided to finally change my blogskin! byebye to the brown blogskin which has followed me for years! This one's not that ideal though cause the space for the entries is too small! but oh well, until I find a better one, this one is here to stay.
playing for Meiden Meridian Moichido Part II really made me wanna go to Japan again.

This time we managed to bring the clarinets as a section for lunch! No pictures at lunch though, cause we were all busy gobbling down our food at the fastest time possible. We had to be in school by 2pm and only got our food at 130pm! Imagine how kan chiong we were!
and Meiden, were as impressive as expected. I really liked their Riverdance! They can really coordinate well. There's really nothing they can't do lah, they can sing, play, dance.... And they are still so prim and proper! Look at how they arrange their shoes and look at ours. =x


Even the kind of shoes they wear looks almost the same!
I'm really glad I chose to play for this concert! =) I got to see people like Mana, Mika, Eri, Misato, Hitomi and Michinori! The last time I saw them was two years ago in Japan! Long lost friends!
And over on the other side of Singapore, my hall is starting Mystery Walk soon! Although I don't like acting as a ghost, or scaring people and what nots, I think it's quite fun to see the freshies go through the whole thing! Why oh why am I stucked at home?!?!?!?
"Cause when you talk to me..."
4:09 PM