I was talking to my brother about some stuff and he reminded me about this session during my GEL meet, "If you know you're left with only two months of your life, what will you be doing now?"
All of us had answers like, "wah, I should start doing good deeds.", "I'll write my will.", "I will immediately pray for forgiveness of my sins", "I'll tour the world.", "I'll do things I never dared to do.".... and the like.. but there was an answer that stunned me. One of our friends actually stopped to think then said, "I'll still be doing what I'm doing now."
Really, sometimes circumstances in life just forces you to do things against your will huh? One thing I'm definitely sure of is, the first thing I'll do, is to quit school! haha.. I really wished I was more satisfied with my life...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
1:14 PM