<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
OK! I AM OFFICIALLY DEPRESSED CAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY FOR BAND FIESTA! I was looking forward to it cause I liked the pieces we were supposed to be playing and also, it's the first time we get to try out performing with gimmicks! but no! I just had to run a temperature and cough like i'm choking to death the day before the performance.

AND I'M IN SCHOOL NOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! cause meeting ended late and I have to be in school by 8am to do some FOC stuff, huiyi and I decided it would be better for us to stay in school cause we'll be able to sleep in later. If we went home, we've to wake up at 5am! it'll be ridiculous and we'll both be really cranky, it won't do anyone good.

On a lighter note, Meiden's coming down this week! and we'll get to perform with them in our combined concert! =)

Time to turn in! I've to sit at the "sign up for FOC" booth from 8am-6pm tomorrow (thereby wasting another precious day of the holidays) and I don't wanna be cranky and scare our freshies away! Smile Sarah! Smile!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:17 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4