<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I haven't been here for the longest time! Till the point where I've forgotten what it feels like to blog.

Ok, so let's start from my birthday cause I've so many people to thank! =) Thank God for friends. (ok, now i don't know how to start.) The Friday before my birthday, a group of friends came down to my school to surprise me! And they even got my favourite oreo cheesecake from Bukit Timah, I was really touched. =)

When I thought back, it was really funny cause so many things happened that day that caused the surprise to not go through as smoothly. Firstly, my lesson ended early and I had to meet my friend straight after lesson so I was packing my stuff and ready to rush off when Ivy was like, "aye, don't so kan chiong lei." haha! And soon, I got a call from Hui Yi telling me to meet her at my school so I can accompany her to buy books. And afterwards, I had to walk pass the area where they all were gathered and cause them to shift real quickly. And then, I had to spot Angeline which caused her to fumble for an excuse. Afterwhich, I met Shir Lin and friend and they offered to wait together with me for Hui Yi. By then I was ready full of suspicions but when the rest all came out together, it was still a really pleasant surprise. THANKEW! =)

Thanks for all the calls, the gifts, the sms-es, the cakes, the surprise! Thanks to all who remembered!(huiyi, aijia, ivy, wileen, shining, timothy, zhengxi, cecilia, sherli, scott, joseph, pamela, angeline, ken, gladys, wayne, anderson, kangfu, waiken, weichen, huikoon, singying, simin, jasper, kaiyan, vicky, geokting, wenze, alex, zhenming, pearlyn, gladys, gabriel, weijie, uncle john, aunty airija, aunty gina, charlyn, gellers and of course, my family!=)) Thank you all so much cause you guys made my day extra special.

I'll put up photos when I have them!

School amazingly, has been ok so far! I don't drag my feet to school anymore. Maybe I'm already resigned to being stucked here that's why. haha! But these few weeks have been crazily busy! I sleep at 3-4am every night and have to wake up for 830am classes! I look like a cross between human and panda now. =( And my lectures now have their duration increased! I have 4 hours lectures you know! 4 hours! Thank God my teacher is really nice and allow us 5-10 minutes break after each hour or I'll go crazy!

OH OH OH! and huiyi and I rearranged the furniture in our room. I love the new arrangement! I'll put up pictures when my room starts looking live-able. Most of the time, it looks like a cyclone ran through it! So many people commented about our room that it is starting to get embarrassing!

I had so many things to say just now but I can't think now.haha!*yawns* I need sleep!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:27 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4