<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I'm supposed to be sitting and concentrating hard in anatomy class right now, but here i am at the library doing this! I really really really couldn't help it though. Can't understand what he was saying and also I wanted to go back to the LT to get the water bottle I forgot about this morning, BUT it was locked! I hope it'll still be there tomorrow. I know my bottle's not exactly beautiful and expensive (in fact, my mum got it free I think), but I have a certain attachment to my things and I really hate losing them. ok, now I'm officially depressed.

My friends have no idea I'm here now cause I just walked out of class while he was talking. haha. I WANT MY BOTTLE! I'm sure Ivy's gonna flip when she finds out I'm here typing this out.

On a lighter note, it was my hall's annual dinner and dance last Saturday. I was rather reluctant to go at first cause I didn't really know the freshies in my OG since I missed FOC, and the theme was pink?!?! However, after much persuasion from hy, I signed up for it. In the end, I'm glad I turned up for dnd cause it was rather eventful, laughing at the people being sabotaged on stage, taking tons of pictures and seeing the end work of the pagaent's contestants. I heard they really sacrificed alot of time and sleep to perfect their catwalks on stage! A group of us went for supper after dnd though cause the staff were really impolite and cleared our food even before we managed to finish them. I ended up reaching home close to 5am in the morning and was zombie-fied in church. My eyebags are so bad now! I need sleep!

OH OH OH! After reading huik's blog, I finally started watching Zettai Kareshi. I'm only through 2 episodes of the drama and I really quite like it! =) I was telling hy that maybe my ideal boyfriend is really a robot. haha. I should get one of those robots too.

okok, enough of my nonsense ramblings, I shall post some of dnd's pictures when I get back to hall. Now I need to get myself off this comfy chair for a 4 hour long lecture. Please mourn for me.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:51 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4