<body scroll="auto">
Monday, September 22, 2008
so I'm back in hall during recess week! and why? cause my course had to be special and place a final exam on a Wednesday in the middle of the recess week. I need to study badly! This module I'm taking had double the amount of modular credits of my other modules! I can't afford to screw up!

I'm starting to quite like my hall. Initally, I would wanna go back home whenever there's a chance. But now, I think I'm ok with staying in hall even during the holidays. I still MUST go home during the weekends though. I miss my family.

Hall 11, Block 56. =)


A group of us witness the block's cat fighting with a chameleon. The cat was super vicious lah. It was punching the lizard with its paws and trying to bite the poor chameleon's tail! And the chameleon looked like it was trying to bite off the cat's nose! haha! it was such a sight lah. No pictures though, so you'll just have to imagine the scene. =P

OH! and two pictures from DnD. The theme was PINK!?!? I'm lazy to post the rest and also, the group pictures are not with me.

Best Roomies!

With the softball female captain.

Softball was the only sport I joined in hall last year. This year I decided to join basketball and softball, just for the fun of it! I don't wanna play for IHG though. Huiyi's even more adventurous, she's joining softball, basketball, (still in) soccer, hockey and contract bridge!?!?!

opps! it's 3.15pm!?!?! off to study!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

2:26 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4