worship practice ended early today! so I'm home ready. haha. it feels kinda weird cause I'm seldom home at this time on saturdays.
AND the recess week is like over? can you believe it? I barely breathed in the fresh air during recess week and it's over! I had softball training on wednesday and basketball on thursday. And on both days, we did running, running, AND MORE RUNNING! We threw balls wednesday too, and so my whole body is aching like mad. Even my butt hurts when I was sitting on the floor today. =(
anyway, I was blog-hopping and today's one of those days where I would read the blogs of my old friends. Although, I've to admit that I didn't really make an effort to keep in touch, some of these friends are still extremely important to me. And it's just kinda sad that we've drifted so far apart, I don't even know what's going on in their lives now, other than for the information I get from their blogs. Being able to sit down and have a nice dinner together, talking about everything under the sun, laughing about the silliest things, taking retarded pictures, they all seem so far away.
haha. I think I sound emo in this post! but I'm not lah, haha, I just think it's really a waste. I just wanted to say, I love you my friends! =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:31 PM