i haven't been here for so long! and it's because everytime I feel like blogging, I would be halfway interrupted by something. like for this post, I started with 'today' and it's so long ago, I can't remember what about 'today' I wanted to say.
anyway, a while ago, I had late lunch together with aijia and ivy at fish n co. and it was raining oil!


when I cut the fish and lifted it up, a BLOB of oil dripped out from the fish! that aside, it was nice to have both of them at lunch cause aijia's not in school like 6/10 of the time.
That day, the GEL Kidz in my church were practising for an item to present during our church anniversary. They sang so monotonously, it sounded like they were talking about the same thing together. It was so funny! But seeing them put so much effort into the dance really quite moved me.

AND! I have a new favourite kid! His name is Nicholas! Can anyone ever hate him?

He's SO ADORABLE! =)
I think this post is totally random and linkless. Nicholas is so cute!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
4:06 PM