Sarah is in hall now when all her papers are already over because tomorrow is her softball training camp! Training will be super tiring because the captain has planned for 3 training sessions per day and each session averaging between 3-4 hours. =( I can already imagine aching muscles, huge bruises, painful blisters, sweaty and sticky bodies....eww.
And today, Cecilia was super friendly! I forgot to bring my hall keys out with me and I only realised it after my class! So I was basically stranded and was already deciding if I should go home since hy won't be back till late. BUT! I called Cecilia and she came down immediately to hall to accompany me! so nice right! Thanks Cecilia! She saved me some sleep time and traveling time!
Everything fell into place nicely. Except for the thought of a 3 session per day training camp, today's a happy day. =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
1:16 AM