Softball camp left me with 3 bruises on my left arm, blisters on my palm and muscle ache all over. Just in the morning when I tried to use the toilet, I had to HOLD THE WALL to aid me in lowering myself. It hurts like crap! Training was really no joke under the SCORCHING SUN, it was like trying to dry up whatever moisture I had left on my skin!
(sidetrack)My house phone keeps ringing and nobody wants to pick it up! So I have to limp all the way there and back here again. ARGH! One more time and I'm pulling the phone wire out.
Coming back to softball camp, I did feel good exercising those two days though. Time really flew. AND! I slept much earlier everyday cause I was too tired to do anything else. Hopefully my eyebags would take a turn for the better. My eyebags are hideous.
Ok, time to nap a little before I go off again for church camp. Enjoy the holidays people! =)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
2:57 PM