<body scroll="auto">
Monday, December 22, 2008
The day before was Kenny and Sophia's wedding. I love weddings cause it's when you can see the brides at their most beautiful moment. Someone was telling me that it's cause the beauty radiates from within or something. haha.

I think the church wedding was the most touching part of the ceremony. The bride's entourage was really impressive. It started with Joshua in a scout's uniform and Evangeline in a girl guide's uniform. Kenny was a scout and Sophia, a girl guide. So cute hor! And then the rest of the entourage marched in in white dresses. From the ring bearer then the flower girl, then was Sheffrey, Sherryn, Pearlyn, Gladys and then finally Sophia. The scene was as if showing Sophia growing up. Really.




When Sophia walked in with her granddad, I could feel my tear ducts finally working, after their long break. It was just such a touching scene. Ok, I didn't bring my camera for the church wedding and so the pictures are 'koped'.


A picture with the newly weds before leaving the church. The other two by the way, are my siblings!<3


The bride and groom in the evening wear. =)

And since we all love Kenny and Sophia, we dedicated a dance to them. I'm sorry I wasn't too prepared to dance! I was busy regurgitating the steps and not enjoying the dance at all. Gabriel was telling us after the whole performance that we looked so serious! haha.


This is like the best shot of the whole dance. In the rest, I looked unsure of the steps. haha. The dance thing was really Pearlyn's brilliant idea and the whole wonderful dance was choreographed by Ying Huan. I didn't do anything much other than for forgetting the steps. -_-"

During the last dish of the dinner, Darius attempted to serve the noodles to us and ended having the waiter himself to teach him how to do it!


Now acting like a pro.


Ok, I shall stop ranting on and on like it's my own wedding. But I'm really really happy for them. Kenny and Sophia! Wishing you both a really blissful marriage!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

1:34 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4