<body scroll="auto">
Monday, December 15, 2008
I've been really lazy to blog recently and hence the lack of updates! I think I'll skip Batamania, my hall's annual camp. But this years camp, we had more things to do, like paintball, cable skii, we even caught "Twilight"! The movie tickets over in Batam was so unbelievably cheap! Like less than S$2 lah! Anyway, I thought the lead actor was really really charming. =) The shopping centres in Batam were a disappointment though, there was really nothing to buy back.

A picture of the people I spent most of ac with, in our paintball gear, without the masks and guns. We played it in a jungle-like setting, so the experience was quite different.



Huiyi and I ready to cable skii! And cable skii was really fun! I only got to try the knee-board though. Cause I stepped on something sharp in the water and stopped all skii-ing activities after that. =(



OH! and we played bumper cars at the arcade. The arcade games over there are super duper cheap! It's like about 20cents per game or something. So we played to our heart's content, since the shopping mall was so lousy! The arcade games were the highlight of the malls. haha.



ok, not talking about Batamania was rubbish. I ended up typing on and on about it.

And then this year, my hall had steamboat for all the IH players! I thought it was going to be those kinda budget nonsense where everyone has so little to eat. I was even prepared to go for supper already. BUT NO! we had like so much food, there were still leftovers after our stomachs were filled! And the turn up rate, to my surprise was really good!



Can't really see what we have for dinner cause I used my phone to take the picture. But there were prawns, fishballs, hotdogs, crabsticks, GOLDEN MUSHROOMS, all various shapes and types of fishcakes, and super alot more! And it was super to my advantage, cause I love fishballs and all the different kinds of fishcakes AND golden mushrooms! =) =) Most importantly, it was really a time of bonding between the players.

And yesterday, was the GEL Kidz Christmas party. I really like seeing the smiles on the faces of the kids! They are SO adorable!



They were playing this catch the balloon or something game and the kids really went all out to get the balloons. So cute lah! I really like seeing the enthusiasm in the kids.



Then there was this short play put up by some of the adults from church.

I thought the highlight was that it was held at Savannah Condo's clubhouse. Usually such events are held in church, but this year's different. AND I LOVE THE LAYOUT AND DESIGN OF THE CONDO! It's so zoo like! Alson was telling me that the cleaners used to wear this batik print shirts. Really like zoo lah! haha. This is like the pelican fountain or something. There's like so much more lah, but I shant post too many pictures up. I don't wanna appear so easily amused. haha.



And I saw this SUPER DUPER CUTE POMERANIAN LAH! It was so tame! And I look so dark! =( All the softball and basketball trainings have turned my skin to charcoal. So many people commented that I look Filipino! WHY!?!?!?!?



*stares at picture extremely discontented-ly* that's it lah. I'm going to drown myself in sunblock the next practice.

"Cause when you talk to me..."

1:46 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4