ok, i've been missing for so long! the last few days of the holidays were filled with gatherings, gatherings and more gatherings. and as unwilling as I am to say this, school has started. =( no that's not enough to express my frustration. =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(
let's look at the brighter side of things! I finally finally got to meet pok and hk after a gazillion years. fabian the bangla elephant couldn't make it for the small christmas party held at the toy museum. The place was a really good change for a party. I have never gone to a party at a museum before. And a toy museum? haha. I've never heard of one. It was just a small cozy place, though I wouldn't pay too much money to go there a second time if I'm on my own. However, the food was really good and the company? Superb.

Us. (ok yes, laugh at me cause I'm chaota-ed.)
Then there was also a mini outing for some of the GELLERS. I've never spent any of my Christmases with them. And it was a good change. I shall learn to start spending time with these people. =)

Yes, there was also my sis, my brother, carina, alson, jonathan, joshua and joses but I don't have their pictures!
AND, there was Christmas with my relatives too. My poor little nephew KaiJie caught the chickenpox and so I didn't get to see him. Sadness. =( Aunty Amy and Uncle Harry came back from Australia to spend Christmas with us. They were there to share my sis' birthday too!
OH! there was also Christmas with the hall people! We ate at this hot stone place at Clarke Quay. And I'm never going there again. People, if I forget this statement I just made, give me a reminder. I was scalded by the oil time and time again. It's like there was no way to avoid it lah! Though the food was not bad, by the time I cooked my own salmon (and got burnt all over in the process) I already had no appetite. We headed on to some small pool-place-cum-pub and had our gift exchange.
Finally, (cause I'm lazy to blog about any other events that took place) there was also a softball outing! We went prawning. haha! It was just a random suggestion and the turn out was considerably good! Prawning takes loads of patience though. Something I wouldn't recommend if you're the type that gets bored easily.
And so, everyday of my holidays were filled with activities or trainings or competitions! I didn't even have what hk calls, "me-time." They say, you'll only know the value of something when it's finally lost. And I'm applying this concept to my dear december holidays. Please come back? I miss you already. I promise to treasure you more?
P.S: no pictures for the rest of the events cause they are not with me!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
8:05 PM