*cleans the cobwebs*
I'M BACK! haha. Recently, I'm just out of inspiration, full of activities and lazy to blog, hence the hiatus.
Just a while ago, I was telling my brother bout how I sometimes wish that I can go back in time and be maybe a pri sch kid again? Everyday, I just have to do my homework and enjoy the day. Every laugh, cry and anger are just emotions we show on our faces whenever we feel like it. We never have to hide or try to run away from our problems. We didn't even have much problems to start with, cause maybe then, we didn't think too much. haha.
And my brother said something really quite smart (which is really rare). He said, "Our maturity comes with a price. We pay the price to be able to understand things better, think clearer and have deeper kinds of feelings." I was actually quite impressed by what he said. haha! My brother's all grown up. =)
I think I become emo when I've to keep studying chinese. After monday, things will get better. WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER SO MANY YAO FANG!??!? I'll update after the 8 AU exam!
Ok, back to the books. I badly need to do better for this 8 AU exam. =( I thank God, He's always by my side. I need prayers, badly.
"Cause when you talk to me..."
6:57 PM