<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, February 05, 2009
I changed the skin! haha. I got quite irritated with the scrolling down when reading my friend's blogs. So, I decided to not torment my readers as well!

And updates!

This year's CNY was not spent visiting like all other years cause we're mourning for our late grandmum. My family went out together on both days and I really like the change. CNY's almost the only occasion I meet my relatives (other than for weddings of course. many weddings have been on going and expected to come, cause my cousins are all of age.)

The first day, my dad brought us to Labrador Park for a walk and we ended up playing frisbee. Hui Yi thinks it's a bimbo game but I quite like it! It's not that bimbo, really. After which, we went to River Hong Bao. It was super noisy and crowded. I was glad we didn't stay there to long.


I've really no idea why my dad chose to take pictures of us walking instead of playing frisbee. -_-". We've absolutely NO pictures of us playing frisbee! NONE AT ALL! I shan't pose the family portrait cause we don't look nice in it. lol. Dinnered at gluttons bay. It was so packed, we had to queue for 20 minutes at each stall! And because there were too many people, the hawkers cooked the food in an anyhow method. REALLY ANYHOW! I've never tasted food so bad at gluttons bay before.

Second day, we went to this Bottle Tree Park. And they had this small err, I dunno if I can call it farm, but farm it is. They put the seafood in this sink like things! I thought it looked really weird. Can you imagine rearing fishes in your sink? weird right?



The sink I was talking about.




From left in clockwise motion: Fish in sink, Crabs in sink, Lobsters, Gong Gong. Really, the sink thing got me quite amused.



The Bottle Tree! Don't you think it's cute? The trunk really looks like a bottle hor? My dad was telling me that they had to have it imported from some other country and it's really difficult for these bottle trees to grow!

And at the bottle tree park, you can ride those swan things that you have to paddle! There's also, prawning, kampong fishing and pool tables! The food there was also really good cause everything's fresh from the 'farm' I mentioned earlier. Ok, I shall stop blogging like I'm advertising for them.

Ok, why is it 3PM already!??! time flies when I'm doing things I'm not supposed to do. =( Till next time!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

2:18 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4