<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Opps! looks like I didn't come back after my test like I said I would. haha. I just had another test yesterday. Somebody please spell doom for me.

On a lighter note, see these clips in the picture below? My mummy bought them to cheer me up! She said, "Sarah, I bought something to cheer you up. When you read your notes until you are very tired, just clip this to the page. It'll make you feel happier."



The mouse one was broken when I took it out, but I didn't say anything and put it in my file. When I finished showering, the clips were not in my file anymore. I got a little worried and asked my mum where they where. She actually took it to my dad and asked my dad to fix it for me! And daddy fixed it in a jiffy. Just in time for me to bring it along with me to school today. THANKEW DADDY AND MUMMY! YOU BOTH ARE THE WORLD'S BEST PARENTS! Until now, the sweet feeling still lingers when I think of the clips.

It hasn't been an easy time for me but these little things make me feel so much happier and loved. Thank You, Lord, for my parents. You always know just what I need.

And after my test, I went back to do a card for Carina cause today's her birthday! I met my brother after that for dinner at Vivo and to accompany him to shop around for something for her. I led him to the shops but he did everything else himself. From the thinking-of-what-to-buy, to the choosing-of-the-thing and the paying-of-the-thing! =) And, I managed to buy my Milky Way chocolates! =) =) =)


My brother and Carina! (picture courtesy of pearlyn!)) I really like this picture and it's going up on my hostel wall. =)

BLESSED BIRTHDAY CARINA!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:28 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4